C R Tonepohl Plumbing and Heating Ltd. are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data. CR Tonepohl Ltd. complies with the guidelines set out by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How We Gather Data
The data we store about you has been supplied to us directly by you or your representative.
It is your responsibility under GDPR guidelines to ensure any data you provide to us about a third party is given with their consent and managed in compliance with the regulations. This will be most relevant, for example, if you provide your tenant’s address and contact details for us to carry out requested work.
What Data We Store
We are likely to store some or all of the following data about you or your company:
- Customer/Company Name
- Name(s) of Contacts
- Billing Address
- Site Address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Address
- Job and Invoice History
Your data is primarily held on our job management system. Access to this system is password protected and secure.
If you have sent your details through “contact us” form on our website, tonepohl.co.uk, the data you provide will not be stored and only forwarded to our email as a point of contact. All of this data is stored on our host’s server, access to this system is also password protected and secure.
How We Use Your Data
By supplying your data to CR Tonepohl Plumbing and Heating Ltd. you consent (on a legal basis) to some or all of it being used in the following ways:
o Provide you with quotations, process your job requests, notify you of a job’s status, inform you of any problems with a job, and provide updates about our engineers visit.
- Contact you regarding any enquiries you have made.
- Maintain records of your job/invoice history.
- Provide assigned engineer with your address, name and contact details for the purpose of carrying out the requested work
How Long We Keep Your Data
- Supplier details – 5 years
- Customer Details – 5 years
- Emails – 3 years
- Financial information – As per HMRC guidelines
Providing Your Data to Others
In order for us to provide you with our services, it may be necessary for us to share your data with the following third parties:
- Our suppliers, where necessary for shipping orders directly from their warehouse, large or bulk items.
- Our appointed legal representative should this be needed or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Our professional advisers if necessary to obtain insurance, manage risk or seek advice.
- Our verified and vetted Sub-contractors
- Our financial transaction partners to process payments or refunds.
CR Tonepohl Plumbing and Heating Ltd. will only provide data about you to a third party where it is absolutely necessary to provide a service for you. We will never sell any of your data.
Under Data Protection Laws you have certain rights regarding the data we may store. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by providing written notice to us.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned and operated by CR Tonepohl Plumbing and Heating Ltd.
We are registered in England under registration number 08010705, and our registered address is 14, Dainton Business Park, Heathfield, Devon, TQ12 6RG.
Our principal place of business is at Office 14, Dainton Business Park, Heathfield, Devon, TQ12 6RG.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using email@example.com;
- by phone, using 01626 437373.