Skip links

Landlord Gas Certificates

The annual check has to be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer, this is a legal requirement.

It is the Landlord or Home owners legal responsibly to ensure that the property is Gas Safe, this means having a valid up to date Gas Safety Record.

Our experienced qualified engineers will carry out the Gas Safe check and provide you with the relevant documents.

We charge a fixed fee for this Certification.

We will send you a reminder each year to have your inspection carried out and we would highly recommend that your boiler is serviced at the same time.

We’re Here To Help

Get in touch with the team today.

Call us on

Or Email

Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office is open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday.